Wednesday, July 16, 2008

This Blog is Going Out of Control

Hi everyone
Today I decided to write some words about my blog, because I feel pessimism for the future of this blog.
When I started to post on this blog my intention was to create a community for Medical Students and Doctors where they can find tips and advices about medical books not only "links".
I understand that users which post those links are helping a big medical community can't buy those books, and this is the reason I don't deleted those comment - but this isn't my purpose.

Dear users and visitors I want from all of you from now and continuosly to discuss about those books to write your opinion and in this way you help a lot of students a doctors to have sufficent information before buy a book, we need information
Also you keep this blog alive.

Please leave a comment, I want to know if you agree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment